Returns, Refunds & Exchanges
You have 28 days from the date you receive your order to request an exchange or refund via email and return providing the item is still in the same unused condition as was sent to you with tags and packaging intact. (Some exclusions apply see below)
Please follow these simple steps for returns.
- Please email us within 28 days of receiving your order to request a return number, for any items that qualifies for a return. Please state in your email whether an exchange or refund is required, please make sure you provide your name and order number, or exchange details in your email.
- We will email you with your returns number and all details for your return.
- Please note it is your responsibility as the customer for the costs of returning the items back to us, please note we recommend you use a delivery service with tracking details for your own peace of mind.
How are returns dealt with
To give our customers peace of mind, all our returns are dealt within 24 hours of us receiving them back. (please note if it's a working day)
Uk customers - please note there is a delivery charge for all exchanges to cover the cost of delivery, you will be sent an email with payment details for you to make this payment online.
International customers - please place a new order then follow the refund procedure for your original order.
All refunds will be processed back on to your original payment card within 7 working days of us receiving the items back. We will refund the full items price minus delivery costs which are non refundable.
Inspection of returns
Once items are received back to us they will be inspected, so please as a customer please make sure you follow our strict returns policy. All items must be unworn (except to try on) all labels and tags must remain attached, and all clear packaging. Any item found to have been worn, damaged, washed and had tags removed will be exempt from our returns policy, so no refund or exchange will be given and will be returned back to you.
Damaged & Faulty Items
All our items supplied leave us without any known damage or defect, please report via email within 24 hours of receipt of your goods any damage or faulty goods then follow the exchange process. (Please note that any goods reported after 24 hours will not be covered and we will not be responsible for them) On receipt of the damaged goods back once they have been checked we will then issue a replacement like for like item.
The following items are excluded from our returns policy.
- For hygiene reasons bibs, frilly knickers, headbands, socks & tights.
- Any personalised item made for you as these items are made and tailored for you.
- Sale items.
- Gift vouchers / cards.
Maisie Rainbows Emporium
35 Station Road